Access Information Getting Started With SoftMouse
I Forgot My Password
I Cannot Login
- Please go to the SoftMouse DB Registration Page and fill in the
- If you require some coaching on Getting started with entering Colony or Breeding Data
into SoftMouse then please visit: How To Begin
- If you would like to import your mouse colony data from a spreadsheet or from an
existing mouse colony database application and upgrade into SoftMouseDB Mouse Colony
Management Database please Contact Us or
read additional Simple Data Import information Here.
- Have you registered for the SoftMouse 30 Day FREE Trial? If not please Register Here
- Have you subscribed to the SoftMouseDB? If not please Register Here
- If you did not provide a valid e-mail address when first creating your SoftMouse account
then please re-register and provide accurate information.
The tips and steps below are for registered subscribers
- Please confirm that you have the correct website address in your browser: https://www.SoftMouse.NET
- Please refresh the login access page then re-enter your username, password.
- Please check that you are logging in with your correct user name and password. If unsure
please contact your lab account administrator or your SoftMouse Representative.
- Please make sure that your CAPS LOCK key is turned off when entering your user name and
- If you have 3 unsuccessful attempted logins on your forth attempts the Security Code
requirement will appear.
- If you are unable to login after trying the above suggestions please contact supp[email protected].
Simple Data Import
Please follow the steps below if you have forgotten your password to your Iseehear web property:
- Please email us at [email protected] to request a new password. Please include in this
- The email address that you provided to us upon your registration.
- The full name that you provided to us upon your registration.
- "Forgot my password" as your email subject line.
- We will e-mail your new password to the email address that you provided to us upon your
Note: To ensure that you receive emails from Iseehear, we recommend that you adjust your e-mail
filtering program to include the "iseehear.com" domain in your safe e-mail list.
Create An Account
Schedule A Demo
Why must an account be created?
An account is necessary so that any data
that you input and wish to save in the SoftMouse database will be specifically associated with
your research and no one else.
Create An Account
- Simply click the button that says "Start FREE" or "Create an Account" or "Register".
- Fill in your account form.
- Click submit and start entering data into your personal SoftMouse account.
E-mail SPAM And Security Filters
Schedule A Demo
Your Iseehear - SoftMouseDB account information communicated through email may be affected by
any e-mail filtering "SPAM". To ensure that you receive emails from Iseehear, we recommend that you
adjust your e-mail filtering program to include the "iseehear.com" domain in your safe e-mail list. Scheduled Upgrades or System Maintenance Procedures
Emergency Upgrades or Emergency System Maintenance Procedures
Emergency Upgrades or Emergency System Maintenance Procedures are unscheduled
procedures performed in order to keep the Iseehear systems and services performing at first in
class service levels.
Emergency Upgrades or Emergency System Maintenance Procedures will be
posted in these locations:
- Iseehear Health Network Status Check
- On the Notice Board section of the login access page
- On the Information Scroll located at the top of www.Iseehear.com and www.SoftMouseFAQ.com and www.SoftMouse.NET
- On the Iseehear Support Desk Blogs and
via the Iseehear Support Desk Twitter
Subscribers will receive
an emergency maintenance email notice informing of the unscheduled event. Iseehear will keep you
informed of our progress and estimated time to resumption of affected systems and services.
learn more about "What are Emergency Circumstances?" Click Here.
To learn more
about Disaster Recovery & Research Continuity Click Here.
Disaster Recovery & Research Continuity
The documents you can download from our web properties are saved in Adobe's Portable Document
Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader Software installed on your computer to be able to read
or print the documents. The Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free from Adobe.
If you are
experiencing any problems with loading or navigating this website, please report any difficulties or
provide us with your feedback at [email protected]
Indicates the link goes to another Iseehear owned website or an Iseehear authorized website
Indicates the link goes to another Iseehear owned or authorized website
Indicates the link goes to a third party website