SoftMouse Malware Detection
Daily anti-malware scans are performed on SoftMouse.NET in order to detect for the presence of malicious code and to monitor potential malicious activity.
GeoTrust (a Symantec company) provides SoftMouse.NET anti-malware monitoring. Please look for and click the GeoTrust anti-malware monitoring badge on our website (See Image 1 for badge illustration). When the badge is clicked, a page will open listing the website URL that is being monitored as well as the date of the most recent anti-malware scan.
Benefits of Anti-malware scanning on SoftMouse.NET
- Daily anti-malware scan for regular check-ups to assure our visitors that site has been scanned for malware.
- The malware scan includes analysis of web page for identifiable malicious code plus monitoring to identify malicious activity to enable easy clean-up if the site is infected.
- Instant alerts identifying malicious code to enable fast malware removal.
- On-demand scans to enable quick confirmation of clean site status.
- Malware scan also protects SoftMouse.NET web site traffic by avoiding blacklisting by browsers and search engines.
- Geotrust anti-malware seal is placed at the bottom of each SoftMouse.NET web page to assure site visitors that the site is clean of malware.
GeoTrust Anti-Malware monitoring Images:
GeoTrust Anti-Malware monitoring badge (Image 1)
GeoTrust Anti-Malware monitoring daily report (Image 2)